Adult – £29.50
Joint – £54.00
Family – £69.00
Child – £12.50
ONCE PURCHASED, YOUR PASS WILL BE READY FOR COLLECTION THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT VENTNOR BOTANIC GARDEN. Your pass will run for 365 days from the date of purchase.
Whatever the season and whatever the weather, there is always something special to see at Britain’s hottest Garden where the unique microclimate supports a superb sub-tropical collection of 33,000 trees and plants across 22 acres. A child pass is for children aged between 6 and 16 years. Please note children five years and under are not subject to an entry fee.
As well as unlimited access to our Garden for 12 months, you will enjoy the following exclusive Membership benefits…
- *Exclusive access to our inspiring events
- Be first to hear about the amazing variety of gardening workshops, talks and tours
- Develop your gardening skills with free advice from our team of horticultural experts, either online, face-to-face, via post or by phone
- Bring a friend for half price Garden Admission
- Member eNewsletter each month
- Easy access to Steephill Cove along Coastal Path. The combined Garden/Steephill Cove visit is one of the Island’s treats!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
An Annual Pass offers unlimited access to Ventnor Botanic Garden plus exclusive member benefits for one year from date of issue. The pass’ expiry date will be clearly stated on the Pass. The pass covers the person named only and must be shown when making a purchase to be eligible for any discount. One guest per pass holder can receive half price admission at any one time. Joint members must live at the same address. Annual Membership Passes do not provide access to special ticketed events. *A small fee might be required, depending on cost of the event. We can provide Carer and organisation passes- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.